As a special measure at this time for any cancellation within 4 weeks connected to the COVID-19 virus either because of illness or official travel restrictions we will offer a full credit note for use at any time.
Updated March 17, 2020
We understand that the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused much uncertainty, and is affecting individuals in both their daily life and travel plans.
For 15 years Mount 7 Lodges has continued to put the comfort and safety of our guests at the heart of everything that we do. We would like to assure you that we take this situation very seriously and continue to put measures in place to monitor the situation and protect the health and safety of our guests. We have a top level cleanliness approach at all times (5/5 reviews on TripAdvisor and Booking.com and Expedia specifically for cleanliness) and we carry out the following:
- deep cleaning after every checkout using disinfectant products
- change the duvet covers on every changeover along with the sheets, pillow cases and pillow covers.
- all towels and robes, used or not used, are removed and changed after every guest stay
- we also ensure that all high contact areas are disinfected e.g flat surfaces, door handles, remote controls, light switches, door keypads.
To help with the disinfection process, whilst reducing unnecessary impact on the environment, we will also be minimizing the amount of extras in the lodge:
- extra towels (available on request)
- extra towelling robes (available on request)
- extra food items in the kitchen (tea, coffee, creamers, salt and pepper will remain)
To minimize human to human contact, all check-ins will be “self check-in” by door keypad (your doorcode is provided in your confirmation email). Balance of payment will be taken during your stay on the credit card provided and receipts can be emailed if required. We are still available for our guests if you have any questions.
We encourage you to bring your own personal hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes for your own peace of mind.
Our standard cancellation policy is as follows:
- for cancellations with 4 weeks notice our current cancellation terms are full refund of deposit less admin fee of $50.
- for cancellations within 4 weeks and up to 1 week before travel, loss of deposit.
- for cancellation within 1 week, full payment is required.
As a special measure at this time for any cancellation within 4 weeks connected to the COVID-19 virus either because of illness or official travel restrictions we will offer a full credit note for use at any time within a 2 year period.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and updates will be posted on our website HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 250 344 8973 or email@example.com
Jo & Dave Best