- Taxes currently charged are 15% (effective April 1, 2013)
- To secure a reservation, we require a deposit equivalent to one nights accommodation or 25% of the total booking cost (including accommodation, supplements and activities) (whichever the greater).
- Christmas & New Year: Eagle Lodge: 6 nights; Bear and Deer Lodges: 4 nights minimum stay.
- Most of the year 3 night stays are the minimum, this may be waived for various reasons, please call.
- Please contact us to discuss pet stays (dogs only).
- Dogs can usually be accommodated at a cost of $25 per dog per night up to a maximum of $100 per dog per stay.
- Please clean up after your dog and do not leave them unattended in the lodge.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the lodges.
- Please read and respect the hot tub rules posted next to the tub. Damages and/or misuse will be charged to your credit card.
- This is a mountain getaway offering beautiful lodges in a peaceful and quiet location. If you are going to spoil this for other guests please book elsewhere.
- Quiet time is strictly from 10:00pm.
- If you disturb other guests or the hosts, a verbal warning will be given. If the disturbance continues you will be asked to leave. No refunds will be given.
- Deposits can be made by VISA & MasterCard.
- Balance can be made by VISA, MasterCard or Cash.
- Balance of payment is taken on the day of arrival.
Check In / Check Out
- Check in time: 5:00pm to 11:00pm mountain time.
- Check out time: 11:00am mountain time.
- Please Note: Golden is in the same time zone as Calgary, & one hour ahead of Vancouver.