- Taxes currently charged are 15% (effective April 1, 2013)
- To secure a reservation, we require a deposit equivalent to one nights accommodation or 25% of the total booking cost (including accommodation, supplements and activities) (whichever the greater).
- Christmas & New Year: 5 nights minimum stay.
- Most of the year 3 night stays are the minimum, this may be waived for various reasons, please call.
- Deposits can be made by VISA & MasterCard.
- Balance can be made by VISA, MasterCard or Cash.
- Balance of payment is taken on the day of arrival.
Check In / Check Out
- Check in time: 4:00pm to 11:00pm mountain time.
- Check out time: 11:00am mountain time.
- Please Note: Golden is in the same time zone as Calgary, & one hour ahead of Vancouver.
- Dogs can usually be accommodated at a cost of $25 / dog per night up to a maximum of $100 / dog per stay.
- Dogs are not allowed in Red Fox Lodge
- Please clean up after your dog and do not leave them unattended in the lodge.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the lodges.
- Please read and respect the hot tub rules posted next to the tub. Hot tubs that have to be drained and refilled due to misuse will be charged at $85.
- We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee for lodges that need over and above our usual cleaning time at $25 / hr.
- Damages will be charged to your credit card.
Is Mount 7 Lodges Where You Want To Stay?
Mount 7 Lodges has been designed as a place of peace and quiet, where our guests can relax on a well deserved vacation. Each lodge has a private deck with a gas grill and hot tub and seating to allow our guests to take advantage of the amazing views and take time to unwind.
Whilst the lodges are on a large spacious property, noise travels easily in the mountains and we want to ensure that our guests are respectful of other guests, our neighbours and your hosts (we live on the property).
To ensure we can deliver this environment we have some simple rules:
- No parties
- No outside music at any time
- No yelling or hollering
- Quiet time is 10pm
- Fire pits (which are available at Bear Lodge & Red Fox Lodge) are designed for small fires between 4pm and 10pm
- The hot tubs are designed to be used for 15-30 mins at a time. You can extend your hot tub use to 45 mins, but they are not designed for hanging out in for an extended time. Extended hot tub use makes the hot tub unsanitary (despite our chemical management) and makes them unusable for our next guests
If when planning your vacation the first thing you pack is your beer and your bluetooth speakers, please know that we are likely not the right place for you. We hate accommodations which have rules posted on every wall, so we are sharing this information with you in advance to allow you to make an educated decision about what you are booking.
We want you to enjoy your stay at Mount 7 Lodges and know that you will be left to enjoy yourself if you are being respectful.
If you disturb other guests or the hosts, a verbal warning will be given. If the disturbance continues you will be asked to leave. No refunds will be given.
We are not a silent retreat! If you can enjoy the company of your friends and family with normal levels of talking and laughter and are respectful of the surrounding people and environment then we are certain you will have a great time.
If what we offer is not what you are looking for, we offer the option to cancel and get a full refund within 24 hours of booking.