Managed by Mount 7 Lodges, Smiley Wolf Cabin is a private log cabin on a 4 acre lot. Located 500m from Mount 7 Lodges, less than 10 mins south of Golden, a short drive from Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and surrounded by six national parks.
The cabin has a generous 1400 sq. ft of living space which has been completely renovated with beautiful log furniture throughout. The cabin sleeps 8 people in 4 separate beds. The 3 bedrooms all have a queen bed, and one of them also has an additional single bed. There is also a pull-out sofa bed in the living room. There are 2 bathrooms; upstairs with a claw-foot tub and downstairs with a shower.
The kitchen is well equipped with large fridge and freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, all pots, pans, dishes, cutlery and glasses. There is a washer-dryer available in the cabin.
The living area is neatly divided into an entertainment area with a 42″ HD LCD TV, satellite TV, a CD/DVD/Blu-ray player, a dining area, and a relaxation area around a wood burning stove. There is also wireless internet.
The cabin has 3 decks for different activities – a BBQ on the front deck, a 7-person private hot tub overlooking the lawn with views of the mountains and a deck upstairs with a hammock.
The cabin has a pull-through driveway, suitable for guests with large trailers.
Smiley Wolfkey: availablependingbookedunavailable
Bed & Bathrooms
Bed & Bath
Smiley Wolf Cabin
Smiley Wolf Cabin In Winter
Living Room TV Area
Living Room With Pull-Out Sofa Bed
Downstairs Living Area
Kitchen & Dining Room
Dining Room & Kitchen
Upper Deck With Hammock
Upstairs Bathroom With Claw Foot Tub
Washer & Dryer
Hot Tub & Deck
Front Deck With BBQ Gas Grill
Deck With A View
Smiley Wolf Cabin
We absolutely loved this beautiful log cabin! It was fully equipped with many toiletries and kitchen essentials that we didn’t expect. The home was set in a lovely setting with a view and it was very peaceful. There was plenty of room with extra space for the 4 of us. The bathroom and bedrooms were very clean and comfortable. We would stay here again.
- Taxes currently charged are 15% (effective April 1, 2013)
- To secure a reservation, we require a deposit equivalent to one nights accommodation or 25% of the total booking cost (whichever the greater).
- If cancellation is more than 4 weeks prior to scheduled arrival the deposit will be refunded less $50 administration charge.
- If cancellation is between 1 and 4 weeks prior to scheduled arrival the deposit will not be refunded unless the lodge can be rented for the same period as the original booking.
- If you shorten your booking within 4 weeks of arrival, 100% of the accommodation cost will still be charged unless the lodge can be rented out for that night (those nights).
- If cancellation is less than 1 week prior to scheduled arrival 100% of the accommodation cost will be charged.
- All cancellations must be confirmed by email.
- Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in case of cancellation.
- Sorry, we do not allow pet stays at Smiley Wolf Cabin.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the cabin.
- Deposits can be made by VISA or Mastercard.
- Balance of payment is charged 3 days in advance of check-in.
Check In / Check Out
- Check in time: 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm mountain time.
- Check out time 10:00 am mountain time.
- Note: Golden is in the same time zone as Calgary, & one hour ahead of Vancouver.
- Approaching Golden on Hwy 1, follow signs for Hwy 95, also signposted for Golden Town Centre, Radium Hot Springs & Cranbrook
- At the end of the overpass, turn right on Hwy 95
- Continue 1.3 km past the 7-Eleven to the main traffic lights
- Go straight over the lights & continue through Golden, leaving Golden shortly after Rona
- After 5.4 km from the lights turn left up Almberg Road following signs to Mount 7 Lodges
- Follow the road and after 2.6 km turn left onto Crandall Road following the sign to Mount 7 Lodges
- Immediately after passing the left turn for McAllister Road you will see Smiley Wolf Cabin driveway signposted on the left hand side.