Managed by Mount 7 Lodges, Smiley Wolf Cabin is a private log cabin on a 4 acre lot. Located 500m from Mount 7 Lodges, less than 10 mins south of Golden, a short drive from Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and surrounded by six national parks.
The cabin has a generous 1400 sq. ft of living space which has been completely renovated with beautiful log furniture throughout. The cabin sleeps 8 people in 4 separate beds. The 3 bedrooms all have a queen bed, and one of them also has an additional single bed. There is also a pull-out sofa bed in the living room. There are 2 bathrooms; upstairs with a claw-foot tub and downstairs with a shower.
The kitchen is well equipped with large fridge and freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, all pots, pans, dishes, cutlery and glasses. There is a washer-dryer available in the cabin.
The living area is neatly divided into an entertainment area with a 42″ HD LCD TV, satellite TV, a CD/DVD/Blu-ray player, a dining area, and a relaxation area around a wood burning stove. There is also wireless internet.
The cabin has 3 decks for different activities – a BBQ on the front deck, a 7-person private hot tub overlooking the lawn with views of the mountains and a deck upstairs with a hammock.
The cabin has a pull-through driveway, suitable for guests with large trailers.
Smiley Wolfkey: availablependingbookedunavailable
Bed & Bathrooms
Bed & Bath
Smiley Wolf Cabin
Kitchen / Dining Room
Hot Tub & View
Hot Tub In Winter
Smiley Wolf Cabin
Front Deck With Gas Grill BBQ
Smiley Wolf Cabin In Winter
Upper Deck With Hammock
Smiley Wolf Cabin Garden
Kitchen / Living Area
Sofa Bed In Living Room
We absolutely loved this beautiful log cabin! It was fully equipped with many toiletries and kitchen essentials that we didn’t expect. The home was set in a lovely setting with a view and it was very peaceful. There was plenty of room with extra space for the 4 of us. The bathroom and bedrooms were very clean and comfortable. We would stay here again.
- Taxes currently charged are 15% (effective April 1, 2013)
- To secure a reservation, we require a deposit equivalent to one nights accommodation or 25% of the total booking cost (whichever the greater).
- If cancellation is more than 4 weeks prior to scheduled arrival the deposit will be refunded less $50 administration charge.
- If cancellation is between 1 and 4 weeks prior to scheduled arrival the deposit will not be refunded unless the lodge can be rented for the same period as the original booking.
- If you shorten your booking within 4 weeks of arrival, 100% of the accommodation cost will still be charged unless the lodge can be rented out for that night (those nights).
- If cancellation is less than 1 week prior to scheduled arrival 100% of the accommodation cost will be charged.
- All cancellations must be confirmed by email.
- Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in case of cancellation.
- Sorry, we do not allow pet stays at Smiley Wolf Cabin.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the cabin.
- Deposits can be made by VISA or Mastercard.
- Balance of payment is charged 3 days in advance of check-in.
Check In / Check Out
- Check in time: 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm mountain time.
- Check out time 10:00 am mountain time.
- Note: Golden is in the same time zone as Calgary, & one hour ahead of Vancouver.
- Approaching Golden on Hwy 1, follow signs for Hwy 95, also signposted for Golden Town Centre, Radium Hot Springs & Cranbrook
- At the end of the overpass, turn right on Hwy 95
- Continue 1.3 km past the 7-Eleven to the main traffic lights
- Go straight over the lights & continue through Golden, leaving Golden shortly after Rona
- After 5.4 km from the lights turn left up Almberg Road following signs to Mount 7 Lodges
- Follow the road and after 2.6 km turn left onto Crandall Road following the sign to Mount 7 Lodges
- Immediately after passing the left turn for McAllister Road you will see Smiley Wolf Cabin driveway signposted on the left hand side.